Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Happiness is a new TV...

It's a good thing I picked up an LCD TV.....I needed something to keep me happy for another week, just in case I need more major surgery. Plus, summer's almost over already and i'm getting kind of depressed. I narrowed the choice down to a 32 in. Sharp Aquos, Samsung, or Sony. The Sony was too expensive. The Samsung had impressive specs and picture, but I didn't like the styling, the speakers on the side. I liked the higher priced Samsung but didn't want to pop for the extra $200. So I went with the Sharp. Even on regular cable, the picture is killer. Blows away my old Toshiba behemoth hands down. Watched a movie with Teri Hatcher naked in it last nite, called "Cool Surface". She is without a doubt one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. And she shows it all off in that movie. I love her. They are real, and spectacular, you ain't kiddin!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home