Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Sweet, sweet Lana



Kristen Kreuk, who plays Lana on Smallville, is the most beautiful woman in show biz. Now, what we can't figure out, is why she has such a low profile. I mean, why isn't she in all the celebrity rags like Paris Hilton, Lohan, Jessica Simpson, Hillary Duff, etc etc???? She's better looking than all of them!! I mean, just look at her....she's gorgeous!!!!
But yet, you pick up People or Us or whatever, and she's NOWHERE to be found!!! What's the deal? What celebrity stud is banging her?? When will she pose for Maxim or Playboy?? When will she come out with a movie where she plays a stripper, or hooker, or pregnant teen?? These are questions we want to know!!!
Kristen, I love you with all my heart and soul. I'm sure you would just love to be with a middle aged loser. Choose me, and we will travel the dusty road to matrimony, in double harness.

3 Comments:

Blogger Stooge Moe said...

Yes, Lana is the most beautiful woman out there right now. No one even comes close. Kristen, if you're reading this, and you're in the New York/Philly area, drop me a line and we'll go meet for lunch. Nothing would make me happier than to come home at night after work and have you greet me at the door. Every night I dream about you. I think we are soul mates. This is why I haven't found the right girl in life yet. I'm waiting for you!

12:41 PM  
Blogger Dip said...

No way, she's mine, butthead!!
She loves ME!!!

3:20 PM  
Blogger Dip said...

I'm innocent....she's over 18!!

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home