Tuesday, January 01, 2008

It's Over, Johnny

Well here we are in another year. While most people look forward to a new year and all the possibilities it brings, losers know better, and realize that each new year brings more and more lose, lose that is usually worse than ever before. Since I spent New Year's Eve alone, I had plenty of time to contemplate the inevitable (during commercials in the Planet of the Apes marathon). Of course the winners of the world will tell you it's all in your attitude and all that nonsense, but we know better. It's a force that is impossible to break, so why bother trying.

Now, here is the scenario for the future that I see. I don't see any fucking rays of sunshine in there.

1. I'm already on the shit list at work, for the sole reason of not being an A-typer and working 80 hour weeks. Fuck that. So i'm on the outs, and they (upper management) are making it clear that they want me gone. They'll keep screwing me until I cave, or they set you up for failure, and then force you to accept a package.

2. The parents are losing ground and it's only a matter of time before they are six feet under.

3. In all probablility I will outlive my daughter (who at 9 years old has statistically lived 1/3 of her life)and most likely will see her buried. Once that happens, it's pretty much it, no more family left. Will a Slayer gig every year sustain my interest in living? Not bloody likely!!

So there's the future. As Ozzy sang...."don't you see, suicide is the only way out...don't you know what i'm talking about!!"

Or as Cheap Trick sang....."there are many here among us, who feel that life's a joke, and for you we sing this final song, for you...there is no hope...NO HOPE!!"

Happy Fucking New Year, Folks!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home