Monday, February 15, 2010

Pass the Ketchup...err Catsup






I just placed an order on Ketchupworld.com for some Heinz ketchup and Heinz mustard in the original glass bottles.

I've always thought Heinz was the best ketchup, but lately i've been itching for a showdown between Heinz, Hunts, and Del Monte. Problem is, you can't hardly find Del Monte anymore, and if you do, all of them are in the plastic squeeeze containers which ruins it anyway. But i've read some glowing reviews of Del Monte ketchup, it seems it is a well kept secret and that is IS the best ketchup. I just gotta find some, I think Wal Mart has it.

"Where are you going?" "Wal Mart. I gotta pick up some Del Monte ketchup".

I did pick up a plastic bottle of Hunts cause it was on sale. Hunts seems to be the blue collar ketchup. Only low class establishments serve Hunts.

As for mustard, Heinz mustard is the best. But again, try to find the damn stuff in a store. All you get is French's and Plochmanns. Heinz blows them away.

So thank god for sites like Ketchup World that let you find the stuff in the ORIGINAL FUCKING GLASS BOTTLES!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home